Celebration Cake Decorating
Learn how to decorate your own celebration cake using sugarpaste!
The workshops are led by Tara Ensor of The Tattlebury Cake Company. She has been making and decorating cakes for many years, and holds a PME Masters certificate in Sugarpaste, Royal Icing and Sugar Flowers.
ADULTS – **New Dates to be Added Soon**
Included in the price per person
- 6” round delicious madeira cake – Freshly made by the bake and crafthouse
- 9” round cake drum
- 1kg of white sugar paste
- A selection of coloured sugarpaste for decoration
- Decorative ribbon to finish your cake board
- Instructions to recreate your masterpieces at home
- Recipe for 6″ madeira cake
- Squash or water to drink
Use of our equipment and tools is included, with the option to buy tools that they learn to use during the class, so they can create their own cakes at home!
This workshop is limited to 5-6 participants. £39 per person. Payment is required to confirm their place.
Let us know if you like the look of this workshop, but can’t make this date and we’ll let you know of future dates
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS AVAILABLE for 5-6 adults/teens – you can choose the date!
(Subject to availability)