The bake and crafthouse is now available to hire!
Come and make use of our gorgeous space for meetings, book circles, or even hold your own workshops if you are a local artist or crafts person! You will have full usage of our facilities, which comfortably caters for 20 people. Catering available if needed, and we can even help you with marketing your event! See full details and prices below. Availability confirmed on request.
- Private use of the space
- Full use of our facilities, including kitchen and bathroom
- Tea / coffee
- Glass hire (tumblers, wine or flute)
- Batch of freshly baked cookies
- Batch of freshly made scones with cream and jam
- Freshly made pizzas, with choice of toppings, ready to put in the oven
- Assistance with serving, clearing away
- Assistance with marketing your event
What does it cost?
This will depend on what you need and how long you would like to use the space for. For one off events, see the outline below. For repeat events (i.e. courses or other regular monthly events for example) please discuss your requirements with us to see what we can provide.
For straight forward hire of the space only:
- Half day or evening: £30 per hour (max 4 hours)
- Full day (i.e. at the weekend): £200 per day
Teas / Coffees: Unlimited cups at £3 per person
Glass hire (tumblers, wine glasses or flutes): £1 per person
Batch of freshly baked cookies (enough for 4 people): £6
Batch of freshly made scones with cream and jam (enough for 4 people): £12
Freshly made margherita pizza, with choice of toppings, ready to put in the oven: £6 per person (Toppings available: sweetcorn, olives, red pepper, mushrooms) NB: Minimum order of 4 pizzas.
Assistance with serving, clearing away: £15 per hour
Marketing of event: Dependent on requirements
We would also be happy for you to advertise your event through posters, leaflets and cards left here at the bake and crafthouse
To make a booking or discuss your requirements, please contact us
- 01580 388087